If you have tried a recipe, please let me know :). Love to see your pics! Leave a message in the comments section below. Or mail me at email@example.com .
Some testimonials appear as comments on the relative post pages or in the Youtube comments sections – and do not appear in the list here. Scroll down to see all testimonials OR click on the recipe to view specific testimonials. The testimonials here are mostly those which include pics and have been sent to me via email, fb, gplus or through the blogs uploader.
Pepper Chicken Chettinad
Chicken Malai Tikka Kebabs
Mutton Mandi Rice (2)
Hot and Sweet Thai Chicken Meatballs
Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies
Vendakka Moru Curry (Fried Okra in Yoghurt-Coconut Curry
Rice Crepes (Malabar)
Malabar Mutton Biriyani
Kozhi Pidi ( Malabar Chicken and Dumplings)
Erachi Choru ( Kerala Meat N Rice)
Thalassery Chicken Dum Biriyani (11)
Nadan Chicken Curry (Kerala)(2)
Smoky Fish Tikka
Kerala Chicken Fry (2)
Nadan Beef Curry
Malabar Fish Biriyani (2)
Date and Nut Cake
Mushroom Meltz Sandwich
Chicken Kabsa (2)
Tomato Curry with Coconut Milk
Thalassery Beef Biriyani (4)
Thenga Aracha Meen Curry ( Kerala Fish Curry with Ground coconut paste)
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken (Singapore)
Mutton Curry with Potato
Tandoori Fish Fry – Testimonials(2)
1.Megan( RAS Feedback) – I tried this recipe and now I make it almost every Sunday.. My family loves it. Thank you. Sorry the pic is not so clear.
2.Ali Hasan (Facebook) – Thanks, came out Magnifique! Family loved it. By the time I took the pic all the fish disappeared. Next time. I added steamed veggies and roasted asparagus.
Thai Pandan Chicken – Testimonials(2)
- Rebecca (Youtube) – I did it today, luckily I keep your website and watch it and follow the way you wrap the chicken. My Pandan chicken is so yummy and aroma when deep frying. I deep fried 1/2 way then Air baked them to remove any excess oil. Thank you for sharing you recipe and the way to wrap the chicken. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)Thank you for the sharing how to wrap the Pandan chicken and the recipe given.I love Fennel seeds, so I added some in while marinating the chicken.We all enjoyed your recipe and I wrapped it but need to improve the next time. Much appreciated for posting this yummy recipe.I fried them until the meat is cooked, then moved them to the Air Fryer to bake, so that most of the oil will removed from the Pandan Chicken, more healthier. If not deep fried, the Pandan chicken will not be yummy .I enclosed the photos to you.Have a good day.Best regards,Rebecca
Best Home made Chicken Burger – Testimonials
Kristine (Youtube) – Thank you so much for this recipe. I made this and it was great. My guest told me it’s amazing. The best chicken burger.
Chicken Tikka Sandwich Baguette – Testimonials
Brandon (GPlus) – If I start my own business, this will be the recipe I use! I will have to pay the nice lady a good royalty. Absolutely delicious!
Pepper Chicken Chettinad – Testimonials
Retime Chander (FB) – hi tried ur recipe garlic pepper chicken chettinad with some changes as i wanted a more spicy garlicy flavour . have shared it on my page with due credit picture:
Chicken Malai Tikka Kebabs – Testimonials
Laila (RAS feedback) – Hi Shana. I tried your Malai Tikka recipe. Whole fam loved it. Its mouth watering delicious! Thanks to you and recipes r simple:) I am sending a picture.
Idli Manchurian– Testimonials
Guru Dutt (GPlus)- t’s 1st time I made Idli Manchurian and huya.. Super awesome tasty… Thanks to my dearest frndand her Recipe of Idli Manchurian -South Indian Chinese Makeover. I super enjoyed making it as i love to shake the pan by my hand.. toss the stuffs of pan lol… Not got the red chilli and celery.. added all colors of bell pepper.. green yellow red… It’s so super yummy… i Love it…
Here’s you can get recipe of this awesome tangy dish on my dearestwebsite…
Mutton Mandi Rice – Testimonials (2)
- Niloofa Moulal Karamath (Gplus)
I am sure all getting ready to enjoy the festive season!
I am here today with my few of tried and tested dishes from my dearest foodie friend. Every one of you are a great foodie.I had great time cooking your’ll recipes and my family really enjoyed each every dish what was cooked. (My picture above).
2. Sapna (Whatsapp)
Saju told me your Mutton Mandi recipe is a big hit in her home.
Prawns Biryani – Testimonials
Niloofa Moulal Karamath (Gplus)
I had great time cooking your’ll recipes and my family really enjoyed each every dish what was cooked.
Raj B (GPlus) – Tried this today.. yum !!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies -Testimonials
Zaira (My Daughter :)) – I made these twice! Once with chocolate chips and once for my class contest, without the chocolate, since chocolate was not allowed. My cookies were among the ones selected!! Thank you for the recipe
Fried Okra in Yoghurt Coconut Curry| Vendakka Moru Curry – Testimonials
- Azlin ( GPlus) – (excerpt)….I love it so much that I’ve already made it twice, once with a curry, the second time with dal. It adds a lovely slant to the meal, with its yoghurt and coconut milk combination. A seamless, mild blend of spices, yoghurt and coconut milk.I think this is going to be a must to liven up Monday evenings when I tend to make, in my oldest’s words, boring dal!…
Rice Crepes (Kaima Pathiri) – TestimonialsI tried this recipe twice, once with rice flour and once with basmati rice soaked overnight. Results were both good, but different. Although I didn’t add sugar or salt, we had some of these for breakfast with a few drops of lemon juice and then a small amount of maple syrup. Fruit or honey would work too, for the sweet version, but these would be excellent, as suggested in the original by, to accompany curry.
Malabar Mutton Biryani – Testimonials
Srijith B (YoutubeMalayalam)
I have tried this just now and came out so so well. Thanks a lot. You have a very bright future in this field. Anyways thanks for this recipe. Waiting for more…
Kozhi Pidi – Testimonials
Sapna (Whatsapp) – Yesterday was Adil’s Birthday. Made kozhi pidi as per your recipe. Took a long time to roll the dumplings but was very good according to those who ate. You are my savior on many occasions!
Erachi Choru | Kerala Meat and Rice – Testimonials
Srijith B (YoutubeMalayalam)
I have tried your erachichoru recipe and it turned out so nice. Thank you.
Thalassery Biriyani – Chicken Dum Biryani – Testimonials (11)
3. Mohammed Suhail (Youtube Malayalam)9. Deepika Krishnan(Youtube Malayalam)
- Vineetha Vadakkath (Youtube Malayalam)
Hi,I’m deepika from Ernakulam. I tried ur thallasery chicken biriyani recipe. 🙂 It was awesome. We are foodies ( me and my husband). And I love cooking as well.Actually shahnade recipe adipoli aanu tto. Very authentic style biriyani. Ente amma veedu kannur aaanu, avade ninna njn biriyani fan aayathu. But enikum thallasery biriyani undakan pattum nnu vijarichittila . I was so excited after I made the biriyani. Husband num valare ishtamaayi.. all credits to you shahna. Thank you so much. I’m soo happy.Eni oru request aaanu, kuzhi manthi undakan ariyumnkl onnu upload cheyyu tto. Ariyilnkl padichit upload cheyyu. Please..Here I’m attaching my biriyani and the masala while im making it.With lots of thanks,Deepika Sinoy. 🙂10. Abdul Sajad (Gplus/ Youtube Malayalam)Actully itha nja mlapurathinanu… ipo riyadhilu wrk cheyyunu..
ente roomululla ellavarem nettichondu ente jeevidhathile aadhyathe biriyani undaki… shana ithayude reciepe.. And it was awsome…Pakshe vishyamadhalla…. njanithuvremvds oke nokitanuadhu try cheidhe but shanayudevdos 100 % dedicated ayicheyyuna pole thoni.. aa parayunereethiyileadhinte taste feel cheyyunu… so shanaithayude special nerituonnukayikanpatiyirunelennubhayankaraaghrahmBt the intrstng part is… This was my first dish that I have ever tried in ma lif.. and it was stunning surprise for all.. haha tx anyway11. Mohammed Aneesh (Youtube M)i MADE IT WITH 2 KG.It tastes awesome.next is ur.next is ur irachi chor,which one is best irachi chor or beef biriyani.suggest me pls
Nadan Chicken Curry – Testimonials (2)
1.Vineetha V (Malayalam Youtube) – Hello dear, I tried this recipe also. Came out so good (only thing missing was coconut bits, couldn’t get it here, but instead I added a little coconut oil on top of the curry leaves)!! Everyone loved it! We had it with Ari Pathiri. Please keep posting such wonderful recipes, I can’t wait to try more 🙂 🙂 Etha photo –
2.Hisana from Ernakulam (Malayalam Youtube)Nadan chicken curryPwolichuta kidu superThank you.
Smoky Fish Tikkas – Testimonials
Niloofa K (Gplus) – I was attracted to the fish kebab somuch when you posted it. The masala and marination👌👌 I loved making it. Inshaa Allah I have to make it again with big chunks of fish.😊😊
Kerala Chicken Fry – Testimonials (2)
1.Nazia (GPlus) – I tried the fried chicken and it was very delicious and simple also.
2. Aneesh Ani ( M youtube)kerala chicken fry nannayirunnu,kashmiri chilli 3 spoon veno ennu thonni.but nalla flavour and smell. Innale beef biriyani ente managerku koduthu ayachu busil avar njetti kazhichitu.super comments kitty,photo edukkan marannu.innale 2kg undaakki.ini irachi chor undakenam next leave ulla divasam.molde cold maariyitu khulfiyum undaakkenam. ur fud taste is fantabulous
Nadan Beef Curry – Traditional Kerala Beef Curry – Testimonials
- Muhammed Iqbal (Youtube Malayalam)
Malabar Fish Biriyani – Testimonials (2)
1.Mohammed Shaheer (Malayalam Youtube)
മീൻ ബിരിയാണി ഉണ്ടാക്കി എല്ലാവർക്കും ഇഷ്ട്ടപെട്ടു, അടിപൊളി ടെസ്റ്റ്
Thanks for your support. (Made Malabar Fish Biriyani. Everyone liked it. Great taste.)
Hi… innathe fish b.. powlichuto… ‘Hi todays fish biriyani rocked. ‘
thank you very much
Date and Nut Cake – Testimonials
- Mekha Mohan ( Malayalam Youtube) – Hi, I tried your date cake ..it was amazing… I doubled up the measurements …I made for my church members, they loved it … thank you. I love baking and cooking. I follow your recipes… they are great. Really appreciate that you posted this recipe … I am not a big fan of dates but I loved it 🙂 So I thought I will let you know that. Add some oven baked main meal recipes too when you can.. no pressure.. .have a great day .. :)Thank you for sharingMekha MohanNew Zealand
Mushroom Melts Sandwich – Testimonials
- Arpita D G (Youtube) – Tried this. Absolutely divine! Great recipe. Picture From my kitchen 🙂 with one little change: Baby spinach for the greens.
Kabsa – Arabian Fragrant Rice– Testimonials (2)
- Louka Outrebon (Youtube) – This was exactly the taste of the ones I ate when I was a kid. Thank for sharing and taking time ti make the video. This was without any loomi but now I found some 😀 .Keep up the good work with your recipes.
2.Zainab (Comments) –I made the Kabsa and I roasted the Chicken with Baharat Spices . Let me know what you think.Please keep uploading more Arabic and Moroccan Recipes.
Kerala Tomato Curry – TestimonialsJibin Sebastian (Youtube Malayalam)Dear FrndThank you. :)Please find the attached images:)Best Regards Jibin
Thalassery (MALABAR) Beef Biriyani – Testimonials (4)
1.Farzeen Latheef (Youtube Malayalam)
Aah undaaki njan Super Aarnu! 🙂 Thank you. (Made it. It was super! Thank you.)
2.Dilna JP (Youtube Malayalam)
Am Dilna from thrissur. very recently I found ur blog. I tried ur beef biryani and it came out really ..Thanks!
3.Sameera Shihab (Youtube Malayalam)Hi nhanum undaki thalaseri beef biriyani. nannayi vannu …ellarkum ishtayi (I also made Beef Biriyani. It turned out nice everyone liked it!)
Innale beef biriyani ente managerku koduthu ayachu busil avar njetti kazhichitu.super comments kitty,photo edukkan marannu.innale 2kg undaakki.ini irachi chor undakenam next leave ulla divasam.molde cold maariyitu khulfiyum undaakkenam. ur fud taste is fantabulous
Fish Curry with Ground Coconut – Thenga Aracha Meen Curry(Kerala)- Testimonials
1.Shaju John (Youtube Malayalam)
Thenga aracha meen curry sherikkum adipoly taste aanu .(Thenga Aracha Meen curry really tastes awesome) Tnx for super fish curry.
Salted Egg Chicken (Singapore) – Testimonials
1.Olivia Poh (Blog)
I tried your slated egg yolk chicken and was extremely pleased. Tasted so delicious and this is indeed addictive! Thanks for your awesome videos . Big fan. Can you make a video for Nasi Lemak?