This crunchy, tangy, savory salad bar snack is great to take out to the poolside or as a quick fix for evening eats. Peanut Masala is a sure crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 2 tomatos, deseeded – small diced
- 1 small onion, small diced
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp Kashmir chilly powder
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chat masala
- oil for glaze
- To a non reactive bowl, add the chopped onion tomato, chat masala, salt and lemon juice. Stir to combine
- Just before serving add the roasted roasted peanuts . Mix. Top with the coriander and chilly powder. Serve.
Did you enjoy our Best Fried Chicken Recipe ?
Notes: Non – Reactive Bowl : A glass, ceramic, or stainless steel bowl, not an aluminium or cast-iron one. Non-reactive bowls should be used while preparing and storing dishes, such as dressings or marinades, which contain acidic ingredients such as vinegar or lemon juice.
You may also like: Bombay Mixture Salad