Banana Pudding Trifle cups with Chocolate and Whipped Cream! YUM!
Banana Pudding Trifle
If you Love Banana like me and my little one, you will love this dessert.
Vanilla Fresh whipped cream and chocolate too? My littlest monkey is 5 years and she has loved banana since she was an infant. A fussy eater that one. So when I was delving into my brain for a dessert she might like, the idea of the banana pudding trifle came up. With my own touches. Nothing Complicated. ( I’ve added a video on how to make whipped cream below as well)
Banana Pudding Trifle
- 2 level Tbsp Banana Custard Powder OR custard powder & few drops banana extract.
- 1 tsp Powdered Gelatine
- Alternatively you can use a box of ready made banana instant pudding mix.
- 250 ml skim milk
- 1 rounded Tbsp sugar
- Around 10 Oreo Cookies OR ¾ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs mixed with ¼ cup grated Semi sweet chocolate
- 1 or 2 Bananas, sliced into rounds
- 1 300 ml box of whipping cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips or chopped up chocolate
- Cashew nuts as garnish
- Put oreo cookies OR(Graham cracker and Semi Sweet Chocolate) in the processor or crush till you get a fine crumb.
- Spread a layer of the cookie/cracker crumbs into the bottom of your serving cups/bowl.
- Then prepare the Banana Custard pudding. If using pudding mix from a box, just follow package instructions and pour into serving cups, over the crumb layer & refrigerate to set. If making home made custards pudding:Place 1 tsp powdered gelatine in 3 Tbsp water till dissolved. Microwave for 30 seconds and set aside.
- Stir thill thickened and there should be no lumps. Add the gelatine solution. Cool slightly.
- Pour over the crumb layer in the prepared cups/bowl & refrigerate to set.
- When set, slice bananas and place over the pudding layer.
- Make whipped cream (watch video below) , by whipping chilled whipping cream, sugar and vanilla powder together in a chilled bowl till you get stiff peaks.Chill till needed and pipe over the banana layer.
- Top with mini chocolate chips and cashew nuts and serve
Banana Pudding Trifle – How to make whipped cream
Did you enjoy our Banana Pudding Trifle? Let us know.