Asian Chicken Chops with Black Pepper Sauce
Delicious pan grilled Asian Chicken Chops recipe. No deep frying here, so yes it’s healthier. And it is so delicious.
My kids, aged six and nine fight over who gets the bigger chops every time! Sure it can be served on its own like a steak with veggies, or as a side with a small portion of rice. Asian style would be rice, chops, stir fried vegetables and an egg – sunny side up! Personally, I like it with a small portion of rice, some stir – fried baby spinach and some oven baked fries! It’s so good. Hope you will enjoy my version. It’s very simple with some very basic ingredients. Best of all, after marinating, it cooks in 10- 15 minutes! Enjoy! Check out the video.
You are here: Quick Browse > Chicken> Asian Chicken Chops with Black Pepper Sauce (Introduction)
Recipe Name: Asian Chicken Chops with Black Pepper Sauce
Recipe Type: Chicken
Author: Shana c/o Recipes ‘R’ Simple
Marination/ Resting Time : 1 hour 15 minutes
Method in Brief:
- Black peppercorns crushed to grainy texture. Do not use pepper powder.
- Grill the chicken thick/leg with skin.
- Prepare sauce:
- Place the grilled chicken into the simmering, thickening sauce.
- Allow to simmer gently till the sauce reduces and creates a lovely coating for the chicken.
- Serve hot. Garnish with Spring Onion Greens.
Key Ingredients: Chicken thigh, Onion, Garlic, Black Pepper, Scallion, Light Soy, Worcester, Brown sugar, Cornflour, Sesame Oil, Salt.
Let us know if you tried – Asian Chicken Chops with Black Pepper Sauce.